We understand that people don't always have the same desires when it comes to selling their homes. Some people want to sell their homes themselves and save realty commissions, while others want a Realtor to handle the entire process. Others would like a listing arrangement somewhere in the middle. Well Paragon has a plan that's right for you.
Over 90% of all home buyers in 2019 started their home search on the internet, according to a survey of the National Association of Realtors. Paragon provides the most extensive internet marketing plan anywhere reaching thousand's of potential buyer for your property.
It's that simple! Selling homes faster, for higher purchase prices is the number one goal. You will benefit from experience and proven results.
Call Rebecca Evans at 225-291-7474 and she'll be happy to discuss your options with you.
Get your home listed with The Paragon Team and you can soon find out what it means when they say,
"Another one, Sold By Paragon!!"
One of the most critical pieces of the home sale puzzle is setting the right price for your property. Rebecca will conduct a Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) using the Multiple Listing Service (MLS) to determine the best price you can expect to receive for the least amount of time on the market, setting the right price for your house at market value.
Beware of agents who price your home higher than its comps. Houses priced too high do not sell quickly, and the longer a home is on the market, the more perceived value it loses.
Rebecca will also make suggestions on how to get your property sale-ready and open home ready. From there, Rebecca will:
- Feature your home on its own single property listing website, one of the most effective ways to provide detailed information about your home – including photos and video – to the 90% of home buyers who conduct their searches online.
- Market your home through multiple listing and advertising channels – online and via traditional means.
- Host open homes and actively seek feedback from any prospective buyers.
- Field all offers and queries about your property, and communicate these to you promptly.
- Make offers and counter-offers on your behalf.
- Negotiate with the seller’s agent or seller on your behalf.
- Review and explain real estate contracts.
How much is your property worth?
Thinking about selling? Fill out the form below to start the process to determine your propertys current market value.
List any recent upgrades or amenities that you would consider a selling feature: